2PM TO 6PM
FRIDAY'S & SATURDAY'S
GROWLERS & JUGS
Can't wait to get your hands on our beer? Great. Come visit us on Friday's and Don’t need 5 gallons yet 15 gallons of beer (what?!) and prefer a smaller vessel? We got you covered there too! We’ve got growlers, which are 64 ounces, vessels and jugs, that are 25 ounces vessels ready to rock and roll.
We sell both 5 gallon kegs and 15 gallon kegs. There is nothing like pouring Gyppo Ale Mill tap beer from your own keg-o-rator or at your next event. Check out beer styles and pricing here, Gyppo Beer Selection.
APPAREL & SWAG
We’ll have the usual suspects available during these hours as well, hats, hoodies, t-shirts and more. Check out our Company Store to see your options.
TO RESERVE A KEG PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM
(Cash or credit card accepted):
5.16 Gallon Kegs- $50
15.5 Gallon Keg - $100
Hand pump- $100
-In order to get your deposit(s) back, you must bring back the rented items AND your receipt. If you paid for the deposit on a credit/debit card, YOU MUST bring the same card used for the purchase. We CANNOT issue a credit/debit refund without the original card.
Please return equipment within 30 days. The deposit is forfeit three months to the day after the purchase.
- Due to a limited number of hand pumps, all pumps MUST be returned within two weeks of pickup
- If equipment is returned broken, we keep the deposit
- No refunds for untapped beer
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Please note that submitting this form DOES NOT guarantee a keg.
STAY SAFE – KNOW THE LAW!
Please be aware that the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control has specific requirements regarding keg purchases that must be met or you could receive a hefty fine and no one wants that to happen. The permit costs are negligible but the fines are not – they can be very steep. Play it safe, know the rules before you buy a keg!
- Please visit the WSLCB website to learn more: https://www.abc.ca.gov/FORMS/ABC544.pdf
- Banquet Permits (For-Profit Businesses):
- Special Occasion Permits (Not-For-Profit Businesses): http://www.abc.ca.gov/FORMS/ABC221I.pdf